We focus on gaining referrals for your practice by marketing to your existing referral network as well as to new and under-served sources for referrals. Our practice reps are essentially your communication arm in the field. We use our sales and marketing skills to change referral habits and acquire more patients who truly need your services and care. Want proof? Check out our case studies.
Ask us about our new monthly retainer approach. No more long-term contracts required!
Have questions? Learn more about what we do on our FAQs page.
Contact us by calling 610-310-1621 or emailing email@example.com to see how we can start growing your referrals (and revenues) today!
For more information about Business Development services for clients doing business in healthcare see "Our services" page.
Practice-Reps introduces two new services for the medical specialty practice:
Bring all of your marketing efforts under one roof with the help and supervision of Practice-Reps. Many clients call us because they feel as though their well-intended marketing efforts are falling through the cracks. For instance:
That Facebook page they set up last year has not had proper additions, photos, or events added to it to motivate anyone to "follow it".
Their web site SEO is falling behind because nobody has the time to feed the site with articles and photo's, video, etc.
Their latest white paper or blog entry was from two years ago.
Even the ad in their local community magazine is outdated!
We'll initiate, oversee, develop, and manage;
- Social Media Content so that you develop interested followers
- E-Newsletters to patients and referrals so you remain "Top of mind"
- SEO. We'll feed your web site with articles, photo's, metatags that drive your SEO
- Image development. We'll coordinate videographers and photographers to add cost effective images and video to your website, social media, and office
- Case studies. We'll write your "case studies" from a patients perspective
- Patient references. We'll manage your "on line" reputation with sites like Healthgrades, vitals,etc.
Referral Appointment Setters with follow up services
Nothing can take the place of Doctor to Doctor relationships! We'll set appointments for you to meet potential referral practices inside your catchment area. A half hour "lunch and learn" or a 10 minute "meet and greet" can go a long way to establishing yourself with new referral sources. We'll follow up with these practices periodically by telephone to reinforce your message and address their needs while we smooth the referral process.
This is a short term engagement but one that may give you an early boost in a new geography.